Saturday 17th March 1.00 - 4.00pm -The Big Rugby Take over! We will be taking over the whole gallery space and getting creative.
We will need volunteers to help man the crafts and object handling area. This is to help for the afternoon session.
Helping to support the craft activities
Helping to direct people to the gallery
Supporting our object handling areas.
Why get involved?
You will gain experience working with the public.
Gain experience working within a gallery setting.
A fun and social event to get to know others.
How to get involved?
Accept the challenge and arrive on the day at the above time.
- Working with Young People
- Working with Children 6 - 12yrs
- Working with Children 0-5yrs
- Event Stewarding
- Customer Service
- Curatorial/Working with Museum Collection
- Visitor Service/ Front of House
- Teaching and Training
- Learning and Education
- Event & Project Management
- Creative and Arts