Half term workshop help required for 'Marvellous X-rays'. Assist the workshop leader in facilitating this drop-in session where children will make a tissue paper x-ray and view over a lightbox. If busy you may also need to help the Gallery Assistant with signing families into the workshop.
Wednesday 30th October 10.30 am - 12.30 pm.
- Help to set up the various activities
- Support an artist or member of staff to run an activity
- Interact with the public and encourage people to take part.
- Help to tidy away at the end of the event
Why get involved?
- Develop new skills
- Work in a cultural venue with artists
- Meet new people.
- Gain confidence
How to get involved?
Accept the challenge and a member of staff will be in touch.
- Customer Service
- Design & Illustration
- Event Stewarding
- Working with Children 0-5yrs
- Working with Children 6 - 12yrs
- Working with Young People
- Community Work
- Creative and Arts
- Learning and Education
- Teaching and Training
- Visitor Service/ Front of House