Help required for our annual Big Draw event, 'a messy, fun, art adventure': Saturday 19th October 10.30 am - 3.30 pm.
We are looking for help in the following roles;
- One person at the entrance to the building welcoming visitors, handling out checklists, informing and directing visitors around the building.
- Two people helping out in the Art Gallery space, with floor based activities.
- Two people situated in the buildings ground floor foyer helping with marbling and large scale printing activities.
- One person who enjoys illustration and doodling to assist an artists workshop
- Help to set up the various activities
- Support an artist or member of staff to run an activity
- Interact with the public and encourage people to take part.
- Help to tidy away at the end of the event
Why get involved?
- Develop new skills
- Work in a cultural venue with artists
- Meet new people.
- Gain confidence
How to get involved?
Accept the challenge and a member of staff will be in touch.
- Customer Service
- Design & Illustration
- Event Stewarding
- Working with Children 0-5yrs
- Working with Children 6 - 12yrs
- Working with Young People
- Community Work
- Creative and Arts
- Events and Programming
- Learning and Education
- Teaching and Training
- Visitor Service/ Front of House