Help out during our popular Peter Rabbit exhibition and assist in our school workshops. After children have explored the show they will then head into our education spaces where they will take part in a crafty workshop printing with vegetables and using recycled materials create a large vegetable garden wall collage.
Friday 8th March 9:15- 12:45 (including set up time)
- Helping set up resources for the session
- Monitoring the children in the gallery
- Assisting during the workshop helping children with any 'fiddly' bits
- Help clearing up at the end of the session
Why get involved?
- Gain work experience
- Meet new people
- Support the museum
How to get involved?
Accept the challenge and wait for a response from a member of staff
- Design & Illustration
- Event Stewarding
- Working with Children 0-5yrs
- Working with Children 6 - 12yrs
- Creative and Arts
- Learning and Education
- Teaching and Training